Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. is a 501c(3) non-profit whose mission is to provide bullet and stab-protective vests and other assistance to dogs of law enforcement and related agencies throughout the country.
Since 2009, our organization has donated:
- More than 4,948 K9 ballistic vests
- 2,300 K9 opioid reversal NARCAN Kits
- More than $287,600 of K9 medical insurance premiums through our Healthcare for K9 Heroes program
- Over $119,500 in K9 medical first aid kits
- Three Chevy Tahoe patrol vehicles custom fitted for a K9 Unit valued at over $50,000 each
- One Advanced Canine Medical Trainer (K9 Diesel) a full-body state-of-the-art skills trainer for canine first responders that simulates active breathing, audio queues and over 28 different features and medical intervention sites at $62,000
All of our programs are made possible with funds raised through contributions, grants and fundraising events.