8TH ANNUAL CRAFT FAIR TO BENEFIT VESTED INTEREST IN K9s!
STILL SEEKING APPLICATIONS for VENDORS WITH UNIQUE ITEMS ~VENDOR SPOTS FULL for the following categories: Jewelry, Soaps, Bath & Body, Candles & Dog Bandanas and Leashes, Sewn, Knitted, and Crochet Items, Art, Custom Signs, Custom Mugs & Water Bottles.
Artisan’s/makers who have submitted their application and have been selected will be notified by email with a link to make payment by February 15, 2020.
- Event is held inside the Taunton National Guard Armory
- 7′ x 7′ booth space $40/booth plus a raffle item valued at $20
- Vendors must bring their own 6’ table and up to two chairs
- All vendors requiring electricity must provide their own extension cord(s). Electricity is not available for purposes of mobile devices, tablets or other electronic payment processing devices.
- All booths will be issued on a first come, first served basis based on date of cleared payment (We encourage vendors to register very early and use online credit card option to ensure you get a space!)
- No wifi access available – please plan accordingly
- Vendor fees are non-refundable
- All applications are reviewed to ensure a good mix of products at the craft fair. If review committee approves your application, we will contact you by email with the registration/payment link by February 15.
Set up hours are 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. the day of the craft fair (there is no set up prior to 10:00 a.m. on Sunday). Vendors must provide their own carts for unloading and loading their product* and must keep their storage boxes in their booth or in their vehicle (halls/hallways cannot be used). *Please bring assistance if you need help loading, unloading or for additional booth coverage.
Included but not limited to promoting in Southeast MA and Rhode Island Craft Fair groups on social media, community calendar postings, local flyer distribution, local postcard mailing, radio stations, email, and on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram which has over 250,000 followers.
2019 Craft Fair
Photos courtesy of K.Me Photography