7th Annual Craft Fair
April 7, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Taunton National Guard Armory, 111 Hon. Gordon M. Owen Riverway, Taunton, MA
Contact: email@example.com and phone 508-824-6978
VENDOR DETAILS – CRAFTERS, ARTISANS, and MAKERS (NO DIRECT SALES)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SPOTS ARE FULL FOR THIS CRAFT FAIR! THANK YOU! SEE YOU IN APRIL!
You can still sign up as an alternate for the 2019 Craft Fair. In the event of any cancellations from vendors, we will notify you via email.
- Event is held inside the Taunton National Guard Armory
- 8′ x 8′ booth space $35/booth plus a raffle item valued at $20
- Vendors must bring their own 6’ table and up to two chairs
- All vendors requiring electricity must provide their own extension cord(s)
- All booths will be issued on a first come, first served basis based on date of cleared payment (We encourage vendors to register very early and use online credit card option to ensure you get a space!)
- No wifi access available – please plan accordingly
- Registration fees are non-refundable
Set up hours are 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. the day of the craft fair (there is no set up prior to 10:00 a.m. on Sunday). Vendors must provide their own carts for unloading and loading their product, and must keep their storage boxes in their booth or in their vehicle (halls/hallways cannot be used).
Included but not limited to promoting in Southeast MA and Rhode Island Craft Fair groups on social media, community calendar postings, local flyer distribution, email, and on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram which has over 250,000 followers.
Download, Print and Share the Flyer!
8.5″ x 11″ jpg