7th Annual Craft Fair
April 7 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Taunton National Guard Armory, 111 Hon. Gordon M. Owen Riverway, Taunton, MA
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone 508-824-6978
7th Annual Craft Fair to benefit local nonprofit organization Vested Interest in K9s! 50 makers, artisans, and crafters presenting their fine handcrafted goods that appeal to all ages. There’s even something for your four legged family members! Featuring hand-crafted food items, unique jewelry, wallets, purses, pet products, canvas bags, decorative wooden signs, artwork & photography, toys, stationary, local honey, alpaca and other items from local farms, unique seasonal home decor, natural bath and body products, bird feeders, blankets, handcrafted sea glass jewelry and much more!
Come see us April 7, 2019 at the Taunton National Guard Armory, 111 Honorable Gordon M Owen Riverway, Taunton.
Free Admission, Free Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Indoor
K9 Demonstration at 1:30pm – ATM onsite for shopping convenience
Raffles and Door-Prizes
Shop Local. Support Your Local Economy
VENDOR DETAILS – CRAFTERS, ARTISANS, and MAKERS (NO DIRECT SALES)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL 50 SPOTS ARE FULL FOR THIS CRAFT FAIR! THANK YOU!
- Event is held inside the Taunton National Guard Armory
- 7′ x 7′ booth space $35/booth plus a raffle item valued at $20
- Vendors must bring their own 6’ table and up to two chairs
- All vendors requiring electricity must provide their own extension cord(s)
- All booths will be issued on a first come, first served basis based on date of cleared payment (We encourage vendors to register very early and use online credit card option to ensure you get a space!)
- No wifi access available – please plan accordingly
- Registration fees are non-refundable
Set up hours are 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. the day of the craft fair (there is no set up prior to 10:00 a.m. on Sunday). Vendors must provide their own carts for unloading and loading their product, and must keep their storage boxes in their booth or in their vehicle (halls/hallways cannot be used).
Included but not limited to promoting in Southeast MA and Rhode Island Craft Fair groups on social media, community calendar postings, local flyer distribution, email, and on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram which has over 250,000 followers.