Get Your KFAK
Vested Interest in K9s is funding K9 First Aid Medical Kits
Police, Fire, Search & Rescue K9 handlers are often the first responder for their animal. As with humans, time and having first aid supplies on hand are critical to saving lives. The K9 First Aid Medical kit is a necessity for any K9 unit.
Each kit contains:
- Tactical concealed carry adjustable waist pack
- Celox Rapid Hemostatic Gauze
- Compression Gauze
- Control Wrap
- OLAES Modular Bandage
- HALO Chest Seal (Non-Vented)
- Petrolatum Gauze
- K9 Tourniquet (Rescue Orange)
- Mosquito Forceps
- Trauma Shears
- Universal K9 Muzzle
Any agency that meets the criteria below is eligible to receive the First Aid Medical Kits.
- K9(s) must have physically received a vest from Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. and all vest donation program requirements fulfilled (1st and 2nd press releases distributed)
- K9(s) must be actively employed and working in the United States
- K9(s) must not be scheduled for retirement
- Request one kit per active duty K9. Maximum donation per agency is 4 kits.
- Kit requests are filled first-come, first-served basis and will be available until the 2023 supply is gone. Requests are filled by a partner agency, Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. does not ship or handle the kits.
Please fill out the request form below.