Vested Interest in K9s is funding Celox Rapid for K9s in 2021!
Police, Fire, Search & Rescue K9 handlers are often the first responder for their animal. As with humans, time and having first aid supplies on hand are critical to saving lives. Celox Rapid Hemostatic Gauze is a necessity for any K9 unit.
Celox™ RAPID is the fastest-acting hemostatic dressing, reducing treatment time and blood loss. It packs faster, requires minimal post-application compression, reduces blood loss and provides greater stability in evacuation compared to traditional products.
Celox™ RAPID gauze is suitable for:
- Severe high pressure bleeding
- Arterial and venous bleeding
- Bullet, blast, knife and shrapnel wounds
- Wound packing
- All topical bleeding wounds
Any agency that meets the criteria below is eligible to receive the Wound Packing Gauze (Celox Rapid)
- K9(s) must have physically received a First Aid “Buddy Bag” from Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. and all vest donation program requirements fulfilled (1st and 2nd press releases distributed)
- K9(s) must be actively employed and working in the United States
- K9(s) must not be scheduled for retirement
- Request one package per active duty K9. Maximum donation per qualified agency is 4 packages.
- Requests are filled first-come, first-served basis and will be available until the 2021 supply is gone.
Please fill out the request form below.