NARCAN Kit Donation Program
Vested Interest in K9s is funding 500 NARCAN overdose reversal kits for 2021!
These kits help keep the K9 protected in the event they overdose due to exposure to dangerous opioids such as heroin or fentanyl.
Each kit contains:
- 2 doses of nasal Naloxone/Narcan (4mg/dose)
- 1 hard plastic NarCase
- 1 holster
Any law enforcement agency or search and rescue group that meets the criteria below are eligible to receive NARCAN kits.
(Agencies that have not received a vest from our organization ARE eligible for the NARCAN kit donation)
- K9(s) must be actively working and employed in the USA
- K9(s) must not be scheduled for retirement
- Search and rescue team must be active
- Handler and K9 are employed by a law enforcement agency
- Handler and K9 must be certified together as a team
- Must not have current issue Narcan/Naloxone for the submitted K9(s)
- Request one kit per active duty K9. Maximum donation per agency is 4 kits.
- Kit requests are filled first-come, first-served basis and will be available until the supply is depleted.