NARCAN Kit Donation Program
Vested Interest in K9s has funded 500 NARCAN overdose reversal kits in 2020!
As of June 1st we have donated all 500 kits.
Please check back with us in 2021.
These kits help keep the K9 protected in the event they overdose due to exposure to dangerous opioids such as heroin or fentanyl.
Each kit contains:
- 2 doses of nasal Naloxone/Narcan (4mg/dose)
- 1 hard plastic NarCase
- 1 holster
Any law enforcement agency or search and rescue group that meets the criteria below are eligible to receive NARCAN kits.
(Agencies that have not received a vest from our organization ARE eligible for the NARCAN kit donation)
- K9(s) must be actively working and employed in the USA
- K9(s) must not be scheduled for retirement
- Handler and K9 are employed by an agency
- Handler and K9 must be certified together as a team
- Must not have current issue Narcan/Naloxone for the submitted K9(s)
- Request one kit per active duty K9. Maximum donation per agency is 4 kits.
Kit requests are filled first-come, first-served basis and will be available until the supply is depleted.