Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. is a 501c(3) non-profit whose mission is to provide bullet and stab protective vests and other assistance to dogs of law enforcement and related agencies throughout the country.
Since 2009, our organization has donated:
- More than 4,033 K9 ballistic vests
- 1300 K9 opioid reversal NARCAN Kits
- More than $141,000 of K9 medical insurance premiums through our Healthcare for K9 Heroes program
- Over $53,000 in K9 medical first aid kits
- Three Chevy Tahoes patrol vehicles custom-fitted for a K9 Unit, valued at over $50,000 each
All of our programs are made possible with funds raised through contributions, grants and fundraising events.
Find our other programs in the right hand menu or to see if your K9 qualifies for a donated ballistic vest, click the button below.